- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Camera handbook (2016)
- St. Leonards, NSW Nextmedia Pty Ltd, 2015-
- volumes : colour illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- No issue published for 2015; 2016 (also known as: 2015/6) issue published late 2015 (information from publisher).
- Title from cover.
- Editor: Paul Burrows.
- "'Camera handbook is the annual 'best-of' yearbook from Camera magazine. It is designed to be a reference which all photographers ...'" - Internet .
- "Your guide to the latest & greatest cameras"
- From 2016 "Digital camera handbook" reverts back to: "Camera handbook" and will continue this way as all camera's are digital, no need to distinguish (information from editor's email).
- Life Dates:
- 2016 issue-
- Supplement To:
- Camera (St. Leonard's, N.S.W.)
- Former Title:
- Digital camera handbook
- Digital cameras -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Photography -- Digital techniques -- Periodicals
- Photography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Photography -- Periodicals
- Cameras -- Periodicals
- Photography -- Equipment and supplies -- Periodicals
- Photography -- Equipment and supplies
- Also Titled:
- 2018 (2017/8) issue also titled: Australian camera handbook
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.