Papers of Helen Crisp, 1939-1983 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Crisp, Helen, 1916-2002
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Part available for research; part permission required for research. Not for loan.
- 1.95 m. (13 boxes)
Papers relating to various organisations with which Helen Crisp was associated, including the Child Welfare Committee, National Council of Women, Winston Churchill Memorial Trust, Australian Federation of University Women, ACT Health Commission, Australian Consumers' Association and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Other files contain material on women in the Commonwealth Public Service, child care, home economics, women's education, technical education and health services.
Graduate of University of Adelaide and Oxford University. Married Leslie Crisp in 1940. Office holder and member of many educational, social welfare and women's organisations.
- Manuscript reference no. : MS 7593.
- Cited In:
- Guide to collections of manuscripts relating to Australia ; E731.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list (6 p.) available.
- Time Coverage:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.