The Tate Gallery : the national collection of modern sculpture
- Bib ID:
- [Liverpool] : The Tate Gallery, [2000?]
- 1 poster : colour illustrations; 76.1 x 50.8 cm
Features a sculpture : "Helmet head no.1' 1950 by Henry Moore.
- Caption title.
- Condition: Horizontal and vertical fold marks. Some red spots on the reverse.
- Designed by HMSO/Peter Branfield.
- A poster promoting an exhibition of "National Collection of Modern Sculpture" held in the Tate Gallery, Millbank, London SW1.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Tate Gallery (Gallery), host institution
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 70 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Starlit waters : British sculpture : an international art, 1968-1988
- Fears and scruples
- The Arcade Gallery : November 1961
- In touch- / Queensland Art Gallery
- Out of the box : Meg Buchanan, Alison Clouston, Bonita Ely, Mark Grey-Smith, Nigel Jamieson, David Jensz, Martin Sims, Wendy Teakel : exhibition cordinated and toured by the Nolan Gallery, ACT / text by Peter Haynes and Angela Philp