Wool production, Queensland / Government Statistician, Brisbane
- Bib ID:
- Brisbane : [Govt. Statistician's Office], -1982
- v. ; 34 cm.
- Caption title.
- Chiefly tables.
- Reference no. 72-305 (1976/77)
- Catalogue no. 7205.3 (1977/78-1980/81)
- Description based on: 1947/48.
- Issues from 1956/57-1971/72 published by: Bureau of and Statistics, Brisbane; issues from 1972/73- published by the Bureau under its later name: Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Life Dates:
- Began with 1928/29 -1980/81
- Wool industry -- Queensland -- Statistics -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Meat cattle breeds, Queensland, 31 March 1977 / Australian Bureau of Statistics, Queensland Office
- Usage of health facilities, Queensland, October 1980 / Australian Bureau of Statistics, Queensland Office
- Overseas and interstate trade, Queensland
- Summer-growing grains and seeds, Queensland / Australian Bureau of Statistics, Queensland Office
- Employment injuries, Queensland / Australian Bureau of Statistics, [Queensland Office]