Robert Drewe interviewed by Caroline Baum
- Bib ID:
- Drewe, Robert, 1943-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access closed until after 2043.
- 2018 August
- 8 sound files (approximately 344 min.)
- Recorded on 2, 6 August 2018 in Bangalow, New South Wales.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Related Material:
- Additional interviews with Robert Drewe are available in the National Library of Australia's Oral History and Folklore Collection at ORAL TRC 1/1023 and ORAL TRC 2485/105.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Baum, Caroline, 1958-, interviewer
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2088 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Robert Drewe interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Robert Drewe interviewed by Garry Sturgess for the Garry Sturgess collection
- [Biographical cuttings on Robert Drewe, author, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- The shark net by Robert Drewe : notes / by Shelley O'Reilly
- Montebello by Robert Drewe / notes by Samantha-Ellen Bound