Map of the Third Military District showing Battalion and training areas under Defence Act 1903-18 / issued by authority of the District Commandant, 1st January, 1919
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Army. Military District, 3rd, issuing body
- Online Version:
- View this map in Map Search
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale 1:1,013,760. 16 miles to 1 in. (E 141°00ʹ00ʺ--E 150°00ʹ00ʺ/S 34°00ʹ00ʺ--S 39°00ʹ00ʺ).
- [Melbourne, Victoria] : [Third Military District], 1919
- 1 map : colour ; 60 x 84 cm, on sheet 67 x 90 cm
- Map of Victoria overprinted on topographic base map in red and green showing exempted area boundaries, battalion area boundaries and training area boundaries
- On base map: Compiled & engraved at the Department of Lands & Survey, Melbourne under the direction of J.M. Reed I.S.O. Surveyor-General. Revised December 1917 under the direction of A.B. Long, Surveyor-General; James Slight, Engraver; By authority A.J. Mullett, Government Printer, Melbourne.
- Includes legend.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-750486306
- Time Coverage:
- Military maps.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Title on base map: Victoria
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1969 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Map of the district of Geelong [cartographic material] / by Alexr. J. Skene, Surveyor to the District Council of Grant ; engraved by Thos. Ham, Melbourne
- The Squatting map of Victoria, Port Phillip District, New South Wales [cartographic material] / carefully corrected to this date from Government surveys
- Electoral district of the Murray boroughs, Seymour [cartographic material] / lithographed by James B. Philp
- The squatting map of Victoria, (Port Phillip District, New South Wales) [cartographic material] : carefully corrected to this date from the Colonial Government surveys, Crown Lands Commissioners and explorers maps, private surveys etc. / compiled by Thomas Ham
- Know your total fire ban district [cartographic material] / CFA