Heather Shakespeare interviewed by John Farquharson [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Shakespeare, Heather, 1909-2008, interviewee
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 1995 Nov. 8
- 1 digital audio tape (ca. 90 min.)
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-217286820
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Farquharson, John M., 1929-2016, interviewer
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2065 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Financial management / J. William Petty ... [et al.]
- "Catholic" : an essential and exclusive attribute of the true Church / by Right Rev. Monsignor Capel
- The greater discourse on voidness : Mahā-Suññatā Sutta (Majjhima Nikāya no. 12) and commentary from the Papañcasūdanī / translated from the Pāli by Ñāṇamoli Thera
- Non-cognitive factors in learning / by Ching-Yung Hsu
- Watanabe Kazan : ein japanischer Gelehrter des 19. Jahrhunderts / von G.S. Dombrady