The Victorian gold fields, 1852-3 : an original album / by S.T. Gill ; edited and introduced by Michael Cannon
- Bib ID:
- Gill, Samuel Thomas, 1818-1880
- Melbourne : State Library of Victoria, 1982, (1992 printing)
- 100 p. : col. ill. ; 30 x 30 cm.
- 072419942 (paperback)
- Bibliography: p. 98-100.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- World gold deposits : a geological classification / J.J. Bache ; translated by J. Wanklyn ; consultant, Hubert Pelissonier
- Gold : its occurence and extraction. Embracing the geographical and geological distribution and the mineralogical characters of gold-bearing rocks... a bibliography of the subject; and a glossary of English and Foreign technical terms / by A.G.Lock
- Gold : its geological occurrence and geographical distribution / by J. Malcolm Maclaren
- How to invest in gold stocks and avoid the pitfalls [by] Donald J. Hoppe
- The romantic world of gold, gold, gold, gold / Tony Nolan