Martin Fallding and John Meredith leaving South Australia after a field trip, 1985
- Bib ID:
- 1 photograph : gelatin silver ; 13.6 x 18.8 cm, on sheet 29.7 x 21 cm
- Real Folk portrait photographs, 1953-1992.
- Title devised by cataloguer from printed inscription on sheet, acquisition documentation, and reference sources.
- Part of collection: Real Folk portrait photographs, 1953-1992.
- Inscriptions: "7. Martin Fallding and John Meredith leaving South Australia after a three-and-a-half week field trip, 1985."--Typed text lower middle.
- Condition: Glued on sheet.
- Fallding, Martin, 1957- -- Portraits
- Meredith, John, 1920-2001 -- Portraits
- Folklorists -- South Australia -- Photographs
- Folk musicians -- South Australia -- Photographs
- Concertina players -- South Australia -- Photographs
- City planners -- South Australia -- Photographs
- South Australia -- Social life and customs -- Photographs
- Town planners.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Meredith, John, 1920-2001
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2071 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Nilpinna Spring, near Cootanoorina, Elder Scientific Exploration Expedition, South Australia, 1891 [picture] / Frederick Elliott
- William H Williams collection of colour slides [picture]
- Countryside, South Australia?, approximately 1954 / Ellestan Joyce Dusting
- Perambulator factory and house with family outside, South Australia [?], ca. 1880s [picture]
- Wa-Wee Waterhole, Elder Scientific Exploration Expedition, South Australia, 1891 [picture] / Frederick Elliott