Australian journal of education
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Australian journal of education (Online)
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries.
- [Hawthorn, Victoria : Australian Council for Educational Research]
- [Melbourne] : SAGE Publishing published in association with Australian Council for Educational Research
- online resource.
The Australian Journal of Education is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing research conducted in Australia and internationally to inform educational researchers, as well as educators, administrators and policy-makers, about issues of contemporary concern in education. The AJE publishes research studies about education and also articles that address education in relation to other fields.
- Also available in print.
- Published in Association with the Australian Council for Educational Research.
- Digital file collected and preserved
- Description based on: Volume 62, issue 2 (August 2018); title from pdf file
- Life Dates:
- Began with volume 1, issue 1 (April 1957)
- Three times a year
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Council for Educational Research, issuing body
- Also Titled:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.