Australian journal of management
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Australian journal of management (Online)
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Online Version:
- Publisher site
- Related Online Resources:
- [Melbourne] : SAGE Publishing published in association with UNSW Business School
- online resource.
The Australian Journal of Management publishes peer-reviewed research in accounting, applied economics, finance, industrial relations, political science, psychology, statistics, and other disciplines. This is providing that the application is to management and research in areas such as marketing, corporate strategy, operations management, organisation development, decision analysis, and other problem-focused paradigms.
- Also available in print.
- Digital file collected and preserved
- Life Dates:
- Began with volume 1, issue 1 (April 1976)
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of New South Wales. Business School, issuing body
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.