Media international Australia
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Media international Australia (Online)
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Online Version:
- Publisher site
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries.
- [Melbourne] : SAGE Publishing published in association with Swinburne University of Technology & Australian and New Zealand Communication Association Ltd
- online resource.
Media International Australia - MIA - is a peer-reviewed journal publishing scholarly research and reviews about media, telecommunications and cultural industries, policies and practices. Founded in 1976 and primarily focused on Australia and New Zealand, MIA aims to be inclusive, interdisciplinary and international. Articles range widely across media forms, scholarly fields and geographic regions, including Asia and the Pacific. We welcome empirical, applied and theoretical research, historical and speculative analysis, as well as debate and commentary.
- Also available in print.
- Digital file collected and preserved
- Life Dates:
- Began with volume 1, issue 1 (July 1976)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.