Jackie Huggins interviewed by Peter Read in 2018 for the Seven years on - continuing life histories of Aboriginal leaders oral history project
- Bib ID:
- Huggins, Jackie, 1956-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Written permission required for research, personal copies and public use.
- 2018 September 11
- 2 sound files
- Seven years on - continuing life histories of Aboriginal leaders oral history project.
- Recorded on 11 September 2018 in Turner, Australian Capital Territory.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Related Material:
- Additional interviews, recorded with Jackie Huggins in this series are held in the National Library of Australia's Oral History and Folklore collection at ORAL TRC 3643, ORAL TRC 5065, ORAL TRC 5514, ORAL TRC 5749, ORAL TRC 5963, ORAL TRC 6079, ORAL TRC 6191, ORAL TRC 6636.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Uncorrected transcript (typescript, 56 leaves).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Read, Peter, 1945-, interviewer
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Seven years on - continuing life histories of Aboriginal leaders oral history project.
This collection contains 224 records.
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2088 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Laws of the United States of America from the 4th of March, 1789, to the 4th March, 1815, including the Constitution of the United States the old Act of Confederation, Treaties ... Volume 1
- Tushan ji / [Fang Wen zhuan]
- The short story / by Barry Pain
- Egypt [manuscript] : the open-door policy and the implications of foreign investment and transnational corporation personnel policies with particular reference to middle-management 1970-1979 / John Roger Prestage
- Studies in Chinese language / M.A.K. Halliday ; edited by Jonathan Webster