The great circle : journal of Australian Association for Maritime History
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Online Version:
- Publisher site
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online.
- Fremantle, W.A. : Australian Association for Maritime History
- online resource.
- Also available in print.
- Digital file collected and preserved
- Description based on:Vol. 40, no. 1 (2018) ; title from pdf file
- Life Dates:
- Began with 2018
- Semi annual (June and December)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Association for Maritime History, issuing body
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The seaman's daily assistant, [electronic resource] : being a short, easy, and plain method of keeping a journal at sea; in which are contained, rules, shewing how the allowances for lee-way, variation, heave of the sea, set of currents, &c. are to be made, and to correct the dead-reckoning by an observation, in all cases: and also all the tables that are any ways necessary for the seaman's use in keeping a journal. By Thomas Haselden, late teacher of the mathematics in the Royal Navy
- Navigation without numbers : decorative illus., Bettmann Archive
- Basic marine navigation [by] Bart J. Bok and Frances W. Wright
- O livro de marinharia de Andre Pires / par Luis Mendonca de Albuquerque ; Introd. by Armando Cortesao
- Munro's navigation