Robert Dessaix interviewed by Caroline Baum
- Bib ID:
- Dessaix, Robert, 1944-, interviewee
- Online Access:
- National Library of Australia digital collection item.
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research and personal copies; written permission required for public use.
- 2018 September 28
- 6 sound files (approximately 394 min.)
- Recorded on 28 September 2018 in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Related Material:
- Additional recording with Robert Dessaix is available in the National Library of Australia's Oral History and Folklore Collection at ORAL TRC 6366
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary and time coded transcript available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Baum, Caroline, 1958-, interviewer
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2088 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Oyakata fujintachi no Shōwa ōzumōshi / Arakawa Kakuo
- Toni's timeless weddings : an extended approach : MYOB version 15 : accounting practice set / Rebecca C.W. Tan
- An evaluation of the factors determining ionic distributions in Queensland's alluvial groundwaters [manuscript] / Vivienne Heather McNeil
- Li Wenling ji / [Li Zhi zhuan]
- Piramidet / Muhamed Kerveshi