Peering through : sharing decades of queer experiences / edited by Dr Alex Dunkin and Greg Fell
- Bib ID:
- Adelaide, Australia : Buon-Cattivi Press, 2018
- 213 pages ; 19 cm
- 9780995366183 (paperback)
"Our queer elders have a history full of personal struggles, joys, tragedies and daily routines. Peering Through shares their unique tales in an anthology set amongst the backdrop of criminalisation, religious interventions and eventual general social acceptance in Australia."--Back cover.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Gay lives : homosexual autobiography from John Addington Symonds to Paul Monette / Paul Robinson
- The gay 100 : a ranking of the most influential gay men and lesbians, past and present / Paul Russell
- Visual legacy : Italian Australian elders / Paolo Totaro
- SQ21 : Singapore queers in the 21st century : an Oogachaga publication / by Ni Yi-Sheng ; edited by Jason Wee
- Queerstories / edited by Maeve Marsden