Liberal Party of Australia leadership spill, August 2018 / Sean Davey
- Bib ID:
- Davey, Sean, 1979-, photographer
- Online Access:
- National Library of Australia digital collection item.
- 1 online resource (8 photographs) : TIFF files, colour
Leadership spills of the federal parliamentary leadership of the Liberal Party of Australia were held on 21 and 24 August 2018 and were called by the incumbent leader of the party, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. The eventual result was that Scott Morrison defeated fellow challenger Peter Dutton and succeeded Malcolm Turnbull as Leader of the Liberal Party and as Prime Minister.
- Title from acquisitions documentation.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased from Sean Davey, 2019.
- Federal politicans.
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 8 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Clearing showers] [picture] / Cazneaux
- [Farm workers sitting and standing around harvester and barrels with building in back ground] [picture]
- [Looking down the street with wagons parked under the trees.] [picture]
- [Two men and two boys with wagonette in front of a weatherboard house] [picture]
- Henry Deane collection of lantern slides of Australia