Horn Island in the background, Thursday Island, Queensland, approximately 1954
- Bib ID:
- approximately 1954
- 1 photograph : black and white ; 21 x 29.6 cm
- Torres Strait Islands, Thursday Island, Badu Island and Wai-Weer Islet, 1920-1955.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on inscription.
- Part of the collection: Torres Strait Islands, Thursday Island, Badu Island and Wai-Weer Islet, 1920-1955.
- Inscriptions: "Thursday Island, Horn Is in background"--In pen on reverse.
- Condition: Spotting.
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Torres Strait Islands, Thursday Island, Badu Island and Wai-Weer Islet, 1920-1955.
This collection contains 322 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- View of Horn Island and Prince of Wales Island from Green Hill, Torres Strait Islands, Queensland, approximately 1930
- Elevated view of Thursday Island with Horn Island in the background, Torres Strait Islands, Queensland, approximately 1954 / Jean Mathams
- Green Hill, Thursday Island, Queensland, approximately 1954
- Aerial view of Thursday Island, Queensland, May 1989, 2 / Trevor Graham
- View of Thursday Island from a ferry, Queensland, January 1989, 1 / Trevor Graham