Committee prints [microform] / U.S. Congress
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- United States. Congress
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1976-[1978?]
- Numbering Note:
- Has numbering on eye-readable title indicating the congress no./session no./year eg. 83/2/54, and fiche no. eg. H0033
- Microfiche set covers: 61st Congress (1911)-91st Congress, 1st session (1969)
- Access to microfiche set is through the microfiche code which appears in the bibliographic citation and each entry in the indexes of: Bibliography and indexes of United States congressional committee prints.
- Includes both House and Senate committee prints.
- Eye-readable title.
- Also Titled:
- U.S. congressional committee prints
- United States congressional committee prints
- Also known as: Congressional committee prints
- U.S. Congress committee prints
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2048 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A Bibliography and indexes of United States congressional committee prints : from the Sixty-first Congress, 1911 through the Ninety-first Congress, first session, 1969, in the United States Senate Library / edited by Rochelle Field ; compiled by Gary Halvorson ... [et al.]
- Dictionary of American naval aviation squadrons [electronic resource] / Roy A. Grossnick
- Production of onshore lower-48 oil and gas-model methodology and data description / prepared by Mary Carlson ... [et al.]
- The German tribune
- The law and the offence : a lecture on the subject of prohibitory laws, in regard to the use of intoxicating drinks / by Rev. J.C. Lovejoy