Papers of Susan Sheridan, 1975-1991
- Bib ID:
- Sheridan, Susan, 1944-
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- [between 1975 and 1991]
- 0.03 m (1 folder)
The collection comprises research material used by Susan Sheridan for her writing on women, feminist cultural studies and Australian cultural history. The collection also includes correspondence from Christina Stead and Stead's literary agent Ron Geering, plus a copy of 'Taruru: Aboriginal Song Poetry from the Pilbara', inscribed by Stead to Sheridan.
Academic and feminist. Further biographical information available at: https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-514849
- Manuscript reference number: MS 10461 .
- Time Coverage:
- Copying of rights holder’s copyright material is permitted for research purposes.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues