Carter's breach of contract / J.W. Carter
- Bib ID:
- Carter, J. W. (John W.), author
- Second edition.
- Second Hart edition.
- Oxford : Hart Publishing, [2019.]
- lxxvi, 738 pages ; 25 cm
- 9781509928248 (hardback)
- 1509928243 (hardback)
- Includes bibliography (pages 655-674) and index.
- Also Titled:
- Breach of contract
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Domestic contrasts; or, the different fortunes of Nancy and Lucy. Part I [electronic resource]
- Sunday reading. Cottage prayers. Being intended as a second part to the Shropshire rector, &c [electronic resource]
- Cheap repository. [electronic resource] : The murder in the wood
- The murder in the wood [electronic resource]
- A modest argument, pro and con, enquiring into the cause why base and mean actions should be committed by the Irish in particular, more than any other nation [electronic resource]