Belinda Lay interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Rural and farm women oral history project
- Bib ID:
- Lay, Belinda, 1977-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Written permission required for research use, personal copies and public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- 2018 October 17
- 5 sound files (approximately 330 min.)
- Rural and farm women oral history project.
- A joint Australian Research Council project with the University of Melbourne, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources, Museum Victoria, National Foundation for Australian Women Limited, National Pioneer Women's Hall of Fame, National Library of Australia and Monash University.
- Recorded on 17 October 2018 at Coolum Downs, Esperance region, Western Australia.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia ;
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Henningham, Nicola, 1960-, interviewer
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2088 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Belinda Adams interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Rural and farm women oral history project
- Jill Wehr interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Rural and farm women oral history project
- Rhianna Patrick interviewed by Jackie Huggins and Peter Read in 2007 for the Seven years on - continuing life histories of Aboriginal leaders oral history project [sound recording]
- Helen Ireland interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Rural and farm women oral history project
- Avril Laurance interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Rural and farm women oral history project