Statute law / F.A.R. Bennion
- Bib ID:
- Bennion, Francis Alan Roscoe
- London : Oyez, c1980
- xxii, 276 p. ; 22 cm.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 265-267.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The politics of ethnic diversity in the British Isles / edited by Romain Garbaye and Pauline Schnapper, University of Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
- The system followed during the last two years by the board of agriculture : further illustrated with dissertations on the growth and produce of sheep and wool, as well Spanish as English ; also, observations upon, and a new plan for, the poor, and poor laws ; to which are added remarks on the modes of culture and implements of husbandry, used in Portugal ; and an inquiry into the causes of the late scarcity, and means proposed to remedy it in future / by John, Lord Somerville
- Socialism and professionalism : the social welfare professions / Paul Wilding
- Five days and five nights as a tramp among tramps [electronic resource] : social investigation / by a Lady ; with a preface by Rev. Canon Hicks
- Security, identity, and British counterterrorism policy / Kathryn Marie Fisher