Dianne Appleby interviewed by Naomi Appleby for the Yawuru deep history project
- Bib ID:
- Appleby, Dianne, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Written permission required for research, personal copies and public use
- 2019 February 21
- 1 sound file (approximately 67 min.)
- Yawuru deep history project.
- Recorded on 21 February 2019 in Broome, Western Australia
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary not yet available.
- Time coded transcript available.
- Appleby, Dianne -- Interviews
- Appleby, Dianne -- Family
- Aboriginal Australians -- Western Australia -- Broome -- Interviews
- Philosophy, Aboriginal Australian
- Aboriginal Australians -- Social life and customs
- Yawuru people (K1) (WA SE51-10)
- Broome (W.A.)
- Wupipi / Broome (WA West Kimberley SE51-06)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Appleby, Naomi, interviewer
- Related Records:
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Yawuru deep history project
- Lois Appleby interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Sport oral history project [sound recording]
- Yawuru community singing recorded by Shirleene Robinson for the Yawuru deep history project
- Yawuru songs recorded by Maree Edgar for the Yawuru deep history project
- Arnold Coronilious Smith interviewed by Ann McGrath for the Yawuru deep history project