Patrick McMahon Glynn : a founder of Australian federation / Gerald O'Collins
- Bib ID:
- O'Collins, Gerald, 1931-
- Carlton, Vic. : Melbourne University Press, 1965
- xv, 281 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 23 cm.
- Includes index.
- Review: Historical studies, Australia and New Zealand, A pr. 1966 p.324-326.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Commonwealth and state / by D.G. McDougall
- Federation or unification? Some problems of the Australian Commonwealth and their solution / by A. St. Ledger
- Australian federation / by Sir John A. Cockburn
- Whither Australia? Whither Western Australia? : a discussion upon the problem incidental to the demand of the people of Western Australia (expressed by way of a Referendum held pursuant to the provisions of the Secession Referendum Act) ... for the restoration of Western Australia ... as a separate self-governing unit in the British Empire / by H.K. Watson
- First interim report of the Delegation on behalf of the people of Western Australia, appointed pursuant to the provisions of the abovenamed Act for the purposes therein enumerated