Ann Tregenza interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Tregenza, Annie, 1904-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research; written permission required for personal copies and public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- 1973 Dec. 3
- 2 sound tape reels (ca. 94 min.)
- Hazel de Berg collection ; DeB 720-721
Tregenza speaks of her interest in drawing and painting ; the reasons for writing dramas in verse form ; the poems she most enjoyed writing ; she speaks of her family and childhood ; how she began writing ; her school years in the country ; her reasons for going abroad ; working at various jobs in Greece ; writing documentaries for the ABC ; Tregenza reads the poems: "When the bitumen ends", "At Knossos", "The Maharana's prerogative", and "Caloola water".
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Transcript available (30 p.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- De Berg, Hazel, 1913-1984, interviewer
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Elizabeth Guy interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Jean Dixon interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Faith Bandler interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection
- Lesley Rowlands interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Mona Brand interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]