The Boer fight for freedom : from the beginning of hostilities to the peace of Pretoria / by Michael Davitt
- Bib ID:
- Davitt, Michael, 1846-1906, author
- Third edition, revised and completed.
- New York : Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1902
- xii, 607 pages, 1 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- 1 folded map at end.
- A map titled "General map of South Africa-1902" inserted.
- Includes index.
- Donated by Manfred Hans Claasz.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The war, Britons v. Boers : the causes of the war in the Transvaal / by T. W. Comyns
- Transvaal war : illustrated record of the departure of the N.S.W. contingent, November, 1899
- Patriotic address [microform] : delivered at Dungannon, March 15, 1900 : at a concert in aid of the fund for the benefit of the widows and orphans of the Canadian soldiers killed in the South African war / by M.G. Cameron
- The trail of the financial serpent [electronic resource] : full report of the speech in the House of Commons / by John Burns : to which is added a list of the leading shareholders in the Chartered Company
- Good-bye Dolly Grey : the story of the Boer War : [bibliog.]