Picturing the pacific : Joseph Banks and the shipboard artists of Cook and Flinders / James Taylor
- Bib ID:
- Taylor, James, 1963-, author
- Online Access:
- London : Adlard Coles, Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, 2018
- 1 online resource (256 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps.
- Invalid ISBN:
- Includes index.
- Description based on print version record.
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Joseph Banks and the shipboard artists of Cook and Flinders
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The travels of Sir John Mandeville : the version of the Cotton Manuscript in modern spelling : with three narratives, in illustration of it, from Hakluyt's "Navigations, voyages & discoveries"
- A Collection of voyages and travels [electronic resource] : some now first printed from original manuscripts : others translated out of foreign languages and now first publish'd in English : to which are added some few that have formerly appear'd in English
- A Collection of voyages and travels [microform] : some now first printed from original manuscripts : others translated out of foreign languages and now first publish'd in English : to which are added some few that have formerly appear'd in English
- The voyages and trauailes of Sir Iohn Mandeuile Knight. [microform] Wherein is set downe the way to the Holy Land, and to Hierusalem: as also to the lands of the great Caane, and of Praester Iohn, Inde, and diuers other countries: together with the many and strange meruailes therein
- The true travels, adventures, and observations of Captaine Iohn Smith, in Europe, Asia, Affrica, and America, from anno Domini 1593. to 1629 [electronic resource] : His accidents and sea-fights in the straights; his service and stratagems of warre in Hungaria, Transilvania, Wallachia, and Moldavia, against the Turks, and Tartars ... After how he was taken prisoner by the Turks, sold for a slave ... and escaped ... Together with a continuation of his generall History of Virginia, Summer-Iles, New England, and their proceedings, since 1624. to this present 1629; as also of the new plantations of the great river of the Amazons, the iles of St. Christopher, Mevis, and Barbados in the West Indies. All written by actuall authours, whose names you shall finde along the history