Geoff Raby interviewed by Garry Sturgess for the Australia-China Council oral history project
- Bib ID:
- Raby, Geoff, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access to be determined.
- 2019 May 7
- 1 sound file (approximately 81 min.)
- Australia-China Council oral history project.
- This is a joint project between National Library of Australia and Australia-China Council.
- Recorded on 7 May 2019 in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Related Material:
- Other interview with Geoff Raby is available at ORAL TRC 6440/7
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary and time coded transcript available.
- Raby, Geoff -- Interviews
- Australia-China Council -- Officials and employees -- Interviews
- Australia-China Council -- History
- Diplomats -- Australia -- Interviews
- Diplomatic and consular service, Australian -- China -- History
- Australia -- Foreign relations -- China
- China -- Foreign relations -- Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2089 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australia-China Council oral history project
- Andrew Hunter interviewed by Daniel Connell in the Australia-China Council oral history project
- Warwick Smith interviewed by Daniel Connell in the Australia-China Council oral history project
- Kevin Hobgood-Brown interviewed by Daniel Connell in the Australia-China Council oral history project
- Jade Little interviewed by Michelle Potter for the Australia-China Council oral history project