Travel Outback Australia
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Alice Springs : Travel Outback Australia, 2007-
- 1 online resource
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Available Online. Address as at 28/05/2019: http://traveloutbackaustralia.com/
"We're Gary & Amanda - we're campers, nature lovers, bushwalkers, bird watchers, gadget freaks, Geocachers, travellers, outdoor adventurers, photographers, writers, sketchers, and of course... lovers of vast wide open spaces, campfires, sunsets and exploring new places. We're also the people behind the scenes: the writers, designers, and social media mavens of Travel Outback Australia."
- Title from title screen (viewed on 2 May 2018)
- Selected for archiving
- Life Dates:
- February 2007-
- Other authors/contributors:
- Travel Outback Australia, issuing body
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this is a continuing publication
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Instructions for travellers
- An essay of the meanes hovv to make our trauailes, into forraine countries, the more profitable and honourable. London, Imprinted by H. L. for M. Lownes, 1606
- Travel etcetera : the world on another plane / Stephen Scourfield
- Before you venture forth
- The mind of the traveler : from Gilgamesh to global tourism / Eric J. Leed