Patrick White interviewed by Rodney Weatherall
- Bib ID:
- White, Patrick, 1912-1990, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research use; written permission required for personal copies and public use.
- 1 audiocassette (approximately 28 min.) : analog
Novelist and Nobel Prize winner Patrick White talks with Rodney Weatherall about art and the novel.
- Copy of a program broadcast by ABC in November 1973.
- Recorded on November 1973.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia ;
- Related Material:
- Additional interviews with Patrick White is available in the National Library of Australia's Oral History and Indigenous Programs Collection at ORAL TRC 3978/2.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary not yet available.
- Other authors/contributors:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Prophet from the desert : critical essays on Patrick White / edited by John McLaren ; associate editor Mary-Ellen Ryan
- The articles and the novelist : reference conventions and reader manipulation in Patrick White's creation of fictional worlds / Hilary Heltay
- A study of identity in the fiction of Patrick White / [microform] by Philippa Tandy
- Patrick White interviewed by Veronica Brady [sound recording]
- Remembering Patrick White : contemporary critical essays / edited by Elizabeth McMahon and Brigitta Olubas