Dictionary of world biography / Barry Jones
- Bib ID:
- Jones, Barry, 1932-, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Sixth edition.
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- Acton, ACT : ANU Press, 
- 1 online resource (xiv, 961 pages)
- ANU lives series in biography.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian National University Press, issuing body
- Licensed under Creative Commons. Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Latest contemporary portraits / by Frank Harris
- Herskeppers van die wereld [deur] J. J. Labuschagne
- Chiwit phitsadan khong bukkhon ruang nam = Little known facts about well known people / Den Khaneki plae doi `Asa Khochitmet
- Von Hammarskjold zu Guisan : wege und Hindernisse fur den Aufbau
- Van Loon's Lives, being a true and faithful account of a number of highly interesting meetings with certain historical personages, from Confucius and Plato to Voltaire and Thomas Jefferson, about whom we had always felt a great deal of curiosity and who came to us as our dinner guests in a bygone year. Written and illustrated by Hendrik Willem van Loon