The Journal of photographic science
- Bib ID:
- London, Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain
- 44 v. illus., diagrs. 25 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- V. 1-3 are called also Section B of the Photographic journal.
- Official publication of the Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain and, Jan./Feb. 1953-Sept./Oct. 1957, of the Photographic Alliance.
- Editor: 1953-<58> R. B. Collins.
- Cited In:
- Chemical abstracts
- Computer & control abstracts 1968-
- Electrical & electronics abstracts 1968-
- International aerospace abstracts
- Physics abstracts. Science abstracts. Series A 1968-
- Printing abstracts
- Nuclear science abstracts
- Life Dates:
- v. 1-v. 44; Jan./Feb. 1953-1996
- Later Title:
- Imaging science journal 1368-2199
- Former Title:
- Photographic journal. Section B, Scientific and technical photoraphy
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- 151 genuine money making plans with your camera
- The Photographic journal. Section A, Pictorial and general photography : official organ of the Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain and the Photographic Alliance
- The pictorial annual of the Royal photographic society of Great Britain. -- 1926-
- The Year's photography : Royal Photographic Society publication
- PSA journal