Devonport gateway project [electronic resource] : for Cradle Coast Authority / Philp Lighton Architects in association with Inspiring Place Pty. Ltd., Terry Eaton Traffic Engineering
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- [Burnie, Tas. : Cradle Coast Authority], 2003
- electronic text (39 p.) : PDF file, col. ill., graphs ; 1,267,566 bytes.
- "March 2003 revised"
- "A joint venture with Devonport City Council, Port of Devonport Corporation, Tourism Tasmania, TT-Line Company Ltd."
- Ferry terminals -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- Ferries -- Access roads -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- Ferry terminal parking facilities -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- Street signs -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- Roads -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- Traffic engineering -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- Traffic flow -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- City traffic -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- City planning -- Tasmania -- Devonport
- Devonport (Tas.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Devonport gateway project report [electronic resource]
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2073 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.