Report on China as a potential market for Australian goods
- Bib ID:
- Fuhrman, O. C. W. (Osmond Charles William), 1889-1961
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. Nq 382.0994051 F959 copy
- India : [Dept. of Commerce and Agriculture, Australia], 1945
- 1 v. (various pagings) : tables ; 33 cm.
- Nq 382.0994051 F959 copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-3088928087
- Other authors/contributors:
- Aust. Department of Commerce and Agriculture
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2031 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Dui wai mao yi li lun yu shi wu gai lun / Wai mao qi ye jing li chang zhang guo jia tong kao jiao cai bian xie zu
- Trade with China : address to Sydney Rotary, 7th August 1973 / by R.G. Jackson
- Some aspects of trade with Communist China
- The position of China as a producer of raw materials and a consumer of manufactured products / by Djang Siao-Mei
- The China mainland market under Communist control / by Cheng Chu-yuan