Everyday equalities : making multicultures in settler colonial cities / Ruth Fincher, Kurt Iveson, Helga Leitner, and Valerie Preston
- Bib ID:
- Fincher, Ruth, author
- Online Access:
- Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, 
- 1 online resource (pages cm.) :
- Invalid ISBN:
- Full contents:
- Introduction: everyday urban multicultures : encountering difference, enacting equality
- Encounters with difference in the urban everyday : a relational approach
- The political potential of encounters : being together in difference as equals
- Making a home in Melbourne
- Working for a living in Toronto
- Moving around the city in Sydney
- Making publics in Los Angeles
- Conclusion: towards a praxis of being together in difference as equals
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Description based on print version record.
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Pricing in big business: a case approach, by A. D. H. Kaplan, Joel B. Dirlam [and] Robert F. Lanzillotti
- Nonviolence : contemporary issues and challenges / edited by Mahendra Kumar
- Segye kiŏp ŭi pinnanŭn kwanggo kʻaempʻein / Sin Yong-sam chiŭm
- Short cases in marketing management / [by] K.J. Blois and D.W. Cowell
- The mind; 12 studies that unlocked the secrets of the unconscious