7th Optical Fibre Sensors Conference : proceedings, December 2-6, 1990, Sydney, New South Wales
- Bib ID:
- Optical Fibre Sensors Conference (7th : 1990 : Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Edgecliff Court, NSW. : Institution of Radio and Electronics Engineers Australia, 1990
- xvi, 410 pages + 3 supplements (various pagings) : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- 3 post deadline supplements.
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Institution of Radio and Electronics Engineers, Australia
- Also Titled:
- 7th OFS proceedings
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Endocoids : proceedings of an international symposium held in Fort Worth, Texas, May 23-26, 1984 / editors, Harbans Lal, Frank La Bella, John Lane
- Primary photo-processes in biology and medicine / edited by R.V. Bensasson ... [et al.]
- Aging, carcinogenesis, and radiation biology : the role of nucleic acid addition reactions : [proceedings] / edited by Kendric C. Smith
- Suicide et mass media : IIIe reunion du Groupement d'etudes et de prevention du suicide, Paris 24 avril 1971
- Meat production from entire male animals; proceedings of a symposium held at the Meat Research Institute, April 1969; edited by Douglas N. Rhodes