Skin, meaning and symbolism in pet memorials : tattoos, taxidermy, and trinkets / Racheal Harris
- Bib ID:
- Harris, Racheal, author
- Online Access:
- First edition.
- Bingley, UK : Emerald Publishing, 2019
- 1 online resource.
- 9781787564190 ((electronic bk.))
- 1787564193 ((electronic bk.))
- Invalid ISBN:
- Emerald studies in death and culture.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (EBSCO, viewed June 13, 2019).
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- EBSCOhost Biomedical & Life Science 2019
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Starting and managing a pet shop / by Joe Ross and Stan Gores
- Strawberry Shortcake and pets on parade / story by Kathleen N. Daly ; pictures by Pat Sustendal
- Petsitter's diary / Sally McDonald
- A flock of lambs [by] Robert Terese with Corinne Owen
- National code of practice 2002 : for the care and management of companion animals / Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council of Australia