- Bib ID:
- Southbank, Victoria : The Herald and Weekly Times, 2019-
- volumes : colour illustrations, colour portraits ; 31 x 28 cm
The Weekly Times launched its new quarterly agribusiness journal AgJournal on 22 May 2019. It is to be distributed with the Weekend Australian and the Weekly Times across Australia. The journal aims to tap into the multi-billion dollar agriculture food and fibre industry and will also be available online. The first issue contains the article about "Who owns Australia" and reveals Australia's top 20 biggest landowners in a map and includes biographical details of the individual or company, including those in the Northern Territory.
- Title from cover.
- At head of title: "Australia's biggest agribusiness magazine".
- See a full list of more than 900 farms owned by the biggest players in Australian agriculture at "theweeklytimes.com.au"
- Life Dates:
- May 2019-
- Cattle trade -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Beef cattle -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Grazing -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Landowners -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Land tenure -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Ranches -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Beef cattle
- Cattle trade
- Land tenure
- Northern Territory
- Also Titled:
- Ag journal
- Agricultural journal.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Life on a cattle station [picture] / A. Esam
- Female selection in beef cattle / compiler Geoff Fahey ; authors Geoff Fahey ... [et al.]
- Cattle Country magazine
- Lowline, online : the Internet newsletter about Australian lowline cattle
- Beef cattle on Australian sheep properties / [by] M.S. O'Dwyer and D.D. Hussey