A concise history of Britain /c by Robert M. Rayner
- Bib ID:
- Rayner, Robert M. (Robert Macey), 1884-
- London, Longmans, Green, and Co. 
- xxiii, 689 pages : illustrations, maps, tables, diagrams 21 cm
- Hallstrom Pacific Collection.
- "Notes" and "Examination questions" follow each section.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2054 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Rights for man, or, Analytical strictures on the constitution of Great Britain and Ireland [electronic resource] / by Robert Applegarth
- Rights for man, or, Analytical strictures on the constitution of Great Britain and Ireland [microform] / by Robert Applegarth
- Some remarks on the present state of the country, and on the only means of salvation and future prosperity [microform] / by Robert England Ferrier
- Speech of the Right Hon. Sir Robert Peel, Bart. M.P., delivered at the dinner given to him by the merchants, bankers, and traders of the city of London ... on ... the 11th of May, 1835 [microform]
- Some remarks on the present state of the country, and on the only means of salvation and future prosperity [electronic resource] / by Robert England Ferrier