Confidential print, Japan, 1859-1954 [FO 410] [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- [London?] Public Record Office [19--]
- 13 microfilm reels 35 mm.
Correspondence relating to Japan.
- Public Record Office FO 410/1-98.
- Microfilm copy of original documents in the Public Record Office, London.
- Guide at RM mfm G 13255-13267
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- For further details see: Guide to the contents of the Public Record Office.
- Time Coverage:
- 1859, 1954
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2061 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- British Foreign Office Collection 566. Registers to F.O. collection 371, Japan [microform] : General correspondence, political
- British Foreign Office Japan [microform] Correspondence 1856-1940: Part 1. Japan, correspondence, 1856-1905
- Correspondence : Japan, 1930-1940 1930-1940 [microform]
- List of the Foreign Office records preserved in the Public Record Office in London relating to China and Japan / edited by Seiichi Iwao
- British Foreign Office [electronic resource] : Japan correspondence, 1856-1905