Confidential print, Turkey, 1841-1954 [FO 424] [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- [London?] Public Record Office [19--]
- 49 microfilm reels 35 mm.
- Public Record Office FO 424/1-285.
- Microfilm copy of original documents in the Public Record Office, London.
- Guide at RM mfm G 13374-13422.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- For further details see: Guide to the contents of the Public Record Office.
- Time Coverage:
- 1841, 1954
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2061 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Correspondence relative to the continuance of monopolies in the dominions of Turkey
- The Near East : a straightforward account of astonishing blindness and badness
- Britain's word : loss of a valuable asset
- The muddle with the Turks
- Report of proceedings of the National Conference at St. James Hall, London, December 8th, 1876 : under the presidency of the Duke of Westminster and the Earl of Shaftesbury / speeches by the Right Hon. W. E. Gladstone and others : and an appx. containing letters from the Duke of Argyll, Thomas Carlyle, Sir William Harcourt, etc