Japan and America : a contrast
- Bib ID:
- Crow, Carl, 1883-
- New York : R.M. McBride, 1916
- 316 p. 21cm.
- Includes index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2053 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Life of Japan
- Life of Japan / by Masuji Miyakawa ; preface by the Prince of Nijo ; introduction by Viscount Kentaro Kaneko
- Japan in world politics / by K.K. Kawakami
- Discord in the Pacific; challenges to the Japanese-American alliance. Edited by Henry Rosovsky
- The Imperial Japanese Mission 1917 : a record of the reception throughout the United States of the special mission headed by Viscount Ishii : together with the exchange of notes embodying the Root-Takahira understanding of 1908 and the Lansing-Ishii agreement of 1917 / foreword by Elihu Root