Screen cartoon comics
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Screen cartoon comics (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Rosnock by arrangement with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, [1953?]-[1954?]
- 7 volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 20 x 28 cm
- McGee Comics Collection.
- Cover title.
- Drawn in Australia by Jayar Studios.
- Description based on: No. 2.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1-no. 7
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.