Rediscovery / Val Case
- Bib ID:
- Case, Val, author
- Castlemaine, VIC : Val Case, 2019
- 107 pages
- 9780648172680 (paperback)
What would a retired widower, a reluctantly middle-aged woman, an adolescent boy, an unsettled female journalist and a former nurse in her late thirties have in common? The title of this collection of short and longer stories holds the clue - in each case something is rediscovered, whether it's a sense of humour, lost libido, or the revelation of life-changing possibilities.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Death's draw / by Brad Cordell
- Shipbuilding contract with Messrs. Kidman and Mayoh - (A) terms of reference to Sir Mark Sheldon, as arbitrator. - (B) award of Sir Mark Sheldon, arbitrator - 1922
- Canberra (A.C.T.) - Embassies
- What the family needed / Steven Amsterdam
- Pin money : a story for children / by Ella L. McIntyre ; illustrated by J. Warren Smith