On the coast
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- On the coast (Willunga, S.A. : Online)
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries
- [North Richmond, N.S.W.] : [Australian Community Media]
- online resource : colour illustrations, colour portraits.
- Also available in print.
- Description based on: December 03, 2019; title from PDF file
- Latest issue consulted: April 07, 2020
- Electronic journals
- Also Titled:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Fleurieu sun
- Fleurieu Peninsula, includes: Goolwa, McLaren Vale wine region, Middleton, Port Elliot, Strathalbyn, Victor Harbor, Yankalilla / RAA
- A biological survey of the Fleurieu Peninsula swamps / by Tanya Littlely for the Nature Conservation Society of South Australia
- The Fleurieu Peninsula : a selective bibliography / compiled by Margaret Cottington
- Fleurieu coast protection district management plan / prepared by Coast Protection Division, Department for the Environment, South Australia and Llewelyn-Davies Kinhill Pty Ltd