Synagoga's heritage : tabernacle, temple, synagogue and church / Justin Campbell, Deslee Campbell
- Bib ID:
- Campbell, Justin, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries
- [Bloomington, Indiana] : Xlibris, 
- 1 online resource (x, 312 pages) : illustrations (chiefly colour), 1 map, plans, portraits (chiefly colour)
- 9781796006759 (pdf)
- Campbell, Justin. Synagogue and church ; v. 1.
"This book Synagoga's Heritage:Tabernacle, Temple, Synagogue and Church is the first volume in the two-volume mini-series, Synagogue and Church . The series consists of two well-researched, up-to-the-minute books by Rev. Justin Campbell and Dr Deslee Campbell. This, the first volume, is about Synagoga, the Medieval personification of the Jewish Synagogue of the 1st century CE, the period of Jesus, St Paul and the Apostolic Church."--Page ix.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 276-312)
- Electronic books
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Ecclesia : the long journey to tomorrow / Justin Campbell & Deslee Campbell
- Before the Black Death : studies in the 'crisis' of the early fourteenth century / edited by Bruce M.S. Campbell
- The Mongol conquest in world history / Timothy May
- Recherches sur une technique divinatoire : la geomancie dans l'Occident medieval / Therese Charmasson
- Christian women leaders of the 20th century / Deslee Campbell