Australian Wool Corporation
- Bib ID:
- 1 volume (unpaged)
Includes articles published between 1969-Feburary 1991. This body was formed in 1972 by the amalgamation of the Australian Wool Board and the Australian Wool Commission. Includes articles on the Australian Wool Marketing Corporation, formed in 1969. see also folders: Australian Wool Board & Australian Wool Commission
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2061 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Wool, its chemistry and physics / by Peter Alexander and Robert F. Hudson
- Only wool can do it
- The wool industry / by C.A. Goddard
- The structure of the wool fibre in its relation to the use of wool for technical purposes
- Wool; an introduction to its properties, varieties, uses and production, by W. J. Onions