The Solemn League and Covenant, commonly call'd The Scotch Covenant. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [London : s.n., 1680]
- 1 sheet (2 p.).
- Early English books online.
- With a final paragraph signed: Ma. Nedham.
- cf. Crawford, J.L.L. Cat. of Engl. broadsides 117.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) N405
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.1
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C3:1)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Nedham, Marchamont, 1620-1678
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Presbytery. The Presbyterians entered into a covenant, a damnable covenant-. [microform]
- Presbytery. The Presbyterians entered into a covenant, a damnable covenant-. [electronic resource]
- The Solemn League and Covenant, commonly call'd The Scotch Covenant [microform]
- The Solemn League and Covenant, commonly call'd The Scotch Covenant [electronic resource]
- A caveat for covenant-contemners and covenant-breakers. [microform]