A proposal, for paying national debts easily, by improvement of any good fund. [electronic resource] : For raising publick credit, and enriching the nation; by circulating the coyn for encouragement of trade. / By William Woodford
- Bib ID:
- Woodford, William
- Online Access:
- [London : s.n., 1690]
- 1 sheet ( p.).
- Early English books online.
- Imprint from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W3434
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.6
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C25:3)
- Also Titled:
- Docket title: Proposal, for paying national debts, &c.
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By the King. A proclamation for suppression of popery [microform]
- By the King. A proclamation for suppression of popery [electronic resource]
- By the King. A proclamation for the suppression of coffee-houses. [electronic resource]
- The citizens complaint for want of trade, or The trades-mans outcry for lack of money. [microform] By G. M
- A present consolation for the sufferers of persecucion for ryghtwysenes. [microform]